By: asrar

I am travelling to India from Saudi Arabia by Saudi airlines. Can anyone tell me about the allowed baggage weight and dimensions and how much Zam Zam I can carry?

answer this question
15 views 1 answers

best answer
By: adil


For international flights of Saudi Airlines two bags of 23 KG each are allowed for the Guest class:

For the other classes allowed baggage limit is more than 23KG (2 bags of 23 KG each), you can see in the picture above.


Sum of length, width and depth should not exceed 62 inches = 158 cm = 5.2 feet. In other words length+width+depth<=62 inches.

Zam Zam:

  • Passengers travelling from Jeddah(King Abdulaziz International Airport) or from Madina (Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport) can carry 1 gallon(3.78 liters) of Zamzam water that doesn't exceed 5 liters for free.
  • For other passengers(domestic and international) can carry 1 gallon(3.78 liters) as part of their allowed baggage. If it exceeds more than 1 gallon excess baggage rates are applied. In other words 1 gallon of Zamzam will be considered as part of your baggage, it is not free. For more than 1 gallon excess baggage charges will be applied even though if your baggage weight does not exceed allowed limits.

For more details you can read link

By: abdul_mannan


I want to pay exit re-entry visa fee for myself and for my family . Can anyone explain how to it using Riyad online banking?

answer this question
12 views 1 answers

best answer
By: arfat

You need to do the following to pay visa fee through Riyad online banking:

1. Login to the riyadonline portal

2. click on Sadad then on Government Services

3. Then click on "Residents services Fees"

4. Then Select single or multiple re-entry visa

5. Then enter your Iqama ID(or Iqama of person you want the visa issued)

6. Select the duration of the visa

7. Submit

8. Check the if the duration and the cost of visa is correct and confirm

9. After following all these steps successfully you can download the payment receipt, it will be like 

By: zahrani

Assalamualiakum wrb,

I have to attend a conference in April-2017 in USA. I need to know the whole process to follow to get a business visa (B1/B2) from Saudi Arabia. Anybody who recently received business visa to USA can help me with the process. Your help will be really appreciated.

answer this question
36 views 2 answers

best answer
By: majid

  1. Step 1:
    • Find out the Visa type that is applicable to you: link.
    • For B1/B2 visa it is 608 SAR(as of 12/24/2016 6:49 PM).
  2. Step 2
    • Fill in the Nonimmigrant Visa Form(DS-160): link
    • After filling the form, you will get confirmation as below:
    • Save this confirmation; you will need it for booking visa interview and also you need to carry it on the day of visa interview to the US embassy.

  3. Booking an appointment for VISA interview:
    • Create a profile on this portal: link
    • Do the VISA payment, there are two options to do the visa payment. 1) Online payment through Samba bank 2) Cash at bank at any Samba bank.
      • If Online Payment method is used, You will be need Order number to book the visa appointment.