Answered by: ash_admin
Thank you for posting the question.
To check your Iqama Expiry Date, please follow the below written steps:
1. Go to Ministry of Interior's website: www.moi.gov.sa
2. Select your desired language ; the website is originally in Arabic Language, the other option you have is English, which can be selected from the top left corner of the website (you will find English written there, just click it, the website will appear in English)
3. On the main page, you will find different tab names (eg: MOI Diwan, Passports,Traffic etc. etc.). Go to 'Passports' tab and click More, which will list all the options available under 'Passports'.
4. Out of the list of Options, Select 'Query Iqama Expiry Service'. The following page will appear :
5. Fill out your Iqama Number and the visible Image Code (You can use the refresh button beside the image to get a new one, if the asked image is not clear) and press enter. You will get Your Iqama Expiry Date :) :) :).
Hope this helps.