asked 4 months, 1 week ago

How to apply for a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia(KSA) - for wife and children?

By: asrar

I am an engineer by profession and eligible to call my wife and family to live with me in Saudi Arabia. Please tell me about the process to apply for permanent residence visa for my wife and children?

Jazakalla khair.

answer this question
56 views 0 answers

no one answered this question yet