Anybody knows about how to get tourism visa in Khboar. I am an expatriate and new in Saudi arabia. any information would help.
163 views 1 answers
I once went to Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia on a holiday. I got my tourism visa from Fursan travel and tourism. There contact details are:
- Fursan travel and tourisim
- Phone: 03 8991908
- In khobar shumaliya king fahd street: map
What are the best places to visit in saudi Arabia,Dammam?
67 views 1 answers
Some of best places in Dammam and in its city Al-Khobar and Dammam are:
- Khobar Corniches: It is a best spot to relax with family and friends. Half Moon Beach:Its a perfect place for visitors and it is shaped as half moon.
- Al-Marjan Island: Its an artificial island & has green spaces,children playground, ferry ride etc King Fahad Park: It is considered as one of the largest park in Eastern Province and It has amusement rides, waterfall, restaurants etc.
- Alkhleej Makarim: It is a famous luxurious resort in Middle East Region King Fahad Causeway: It is 25km long bridge which connects Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. Heritage Village: It is a 5 storey Fortress with so many ancient weapons, old photographs and much more. Dammam Regional Museum: It tells the story of Kingdom of eastern region from prehistoric times. There are alot of shopping malls to visit here some of the famous malls are: Al-Rashid Mall, Mall of Dahran, Othaim Mall & Ibn Khaldun Mall.