How much baggage weight and Zam zam is allowed in Saudi Airlines for International flights?
I am travelling to India from Saudi Arabia by Saudi airlines. Can anyone tell me about the allowed baggage weight and dimensions and how much Zam Zam I can carry?
94 views 1 answers
For international flights of Saudi Airlines two bags of 23 KG each are allowed for the Guest class:
For the other classes allowed baggage limit is more than 23KG (2 bags of 23 KG each), you can see in the picture above.
Sum of length, width and depth should not exceed 62 inches = 158 cm = 5.2 feet. In other words length+width+depth<=62 inches.
- Passengers travelling from Jeddah(King Abdulaziz International Airport) or from Madina (Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport) can carry 1 gallon(3.78 liters) of Zamzam water that doesn't exceed 5 liters for free.
- For other passengers(domestic and international) can carry 1 gallon(3.78 liters) as part of their allowed baggage. If it exceeds more than 1 gallon excess baggage rates are applied. In other words 1 gallon of Zamzam will be considered as part of your baggage, it is not free. For more than 1 gallon excess baggage charges will be applied even though if your baggage weight does not exceed allowed limits.
For more details you can read link
How to apply for exit/re-entry visa for dependent family members(wife and children)?
I am new in KSA. I am going on vacation with my family, but I don't know how to apply for exit/re-enty visa my family.
48 views 1 answers
1. Pay the visa fee through Riyad online or by other means. Here is a very good explanation of 'How to pay re-entry visa fee with riyad online?'
2.After paying the visa fee, login to the Absher MOI website and follow the steps:
3. click on 'more' on passport section
4. click on 'Dependent services'
5. The following dependent services are offered here
- - Issuing Final Exit Visa:
- - Final Exit Visa cancelation
- - Issuing Exit Re-Entry Visa
- - Exit Re-Entry Visa cancelation
6. click next
7. you will see details of your dependents, click on 'More details'
8. click on 'Issue Visa'. 'Issue Visa' will generate the visa only after the Visa payment - which is done against the iqama number.
9. Read and accept terms and conditions
10. Enter the duration of the visa
11. And confirm
12. Your visa will look like:
How to extend exit/re-entry visa while on vacation?
I am on vacation and someone in my family died. I want to extend my re-entry visa. Anyone please tell me about the process of extending re-entry visa?
I know the rules of extending the re-entry visa is changed.
45 views 0 answers
no one answered yet
I want to extend family visa for my wife and children?
My wife and children are on vacation. For some reason, I have to extend their re-entry visa. Please help with the issue.
thanks alot sir,
48 views 0 answers
no one answered yet
How to pay exit re-entry Visa fee through Riyad Online banking?
I want to pay exit re-entry visa fee for myself and for my family . Can anyone explain how to it using Riyad online banking?
55 views 1 answers
You need to do the following to pay visa fee through Riyad online banking:
1. Login to the riyadonline portal
2. click on Sadad then on Government Services
3. Then click on "Residents services Fees"
4. Then Select single or multiple re-entry visa
5. Then enter your Iqama ID(or Iqama of person you want the visa issued)
6. Select the duration of the visa
8. Check the if the duration and the cost of visa is correct and confirm
9. After following all these steps successfully you can download the payment receipt, it will be like